Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008

J-POP - Ayumi Hamasaki - Guilty (2008)


Ayumi Hamasaki - Gulity ( 2008 )
01.01.2008 released| JPOP| 1 CD / 320 kb mp3 | japanese | 76 mb

Always study & looking into books must be hard, as little bonus & breaktime
listen to the new album of Ayumi Hamasaki. Well - even just listening
you will learn a lot japanese ! How much of her lyrics & words do you understand already ?

Tracklisting :

01. Mirror
02. (don't) Leave me alone
03. talkin' 2 myself
04. decision
05. GUILTY
06. fated
07. Together When...
08. Marionette -prelude-
09. Marionette
10. The Judgement Day (her/their spelling, not mine XD)
11. glitter
12. MY ALL
13. reBIRTH
14. untitled ~for her~

Download :
Megaupload
Rapidshare

1 Kommentar:

BookshElf hat gesagt…

Many thanks for posting this album, I had not heard her before your blog but I really like her.
I also enjoyed "Nothing from Nothing" I like Japanese Rap as it is easy and enjoyable "conversation" practice. If you have anymore albums like this I would be very interested to hear them please?